Hotel Romance Malesherbes
Adress: 129 rue Cardinet – 75017 Paris
Email : email@example.com
RCS PARIS 602 003 436
Share capital : 37.000 €
Community VAT number: FR 09 602003436
Phone: +33 (0)1 44 15 85 00
Webmaster / Création Site Web : MMCréation
URL : www.mmcreation.com
Company : MMCréation
Legal from : Société à responsabilité limitée (SARL)
Head Office : 32 Avenue Wagram - 75008 Paris
SIRET : 339 237 992 00047
Share capital : 38 112,00 €
RCS : 339 237 992 R.C.S. PARIS
Community VAT number: FR 76 339 237 992
APE code: 6312Z
Phone: +33 1 45 74 76 00
Hébergement et Publication : OVH
URL : www.ovh.com
Company : OVH
Legal Form : Société par actions simplifiée (SAS)
Head Office : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
SIRET : 424 761 419 00045
Share capital : 10 069 020 €
RCS : Lille Métropole 424 761 419
Community VAT number : FR 22 424 761 419
APE code : 6311Z
Tel : +33 9 72 10 10 07
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement refers to our website and online reservations process. Any personal information which you provide to us will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
On what legal basis do we collect and process information about you?
• If you are making an online reservation, we collect and process information about you based on our contractual obligation to perform those processes.
• All other information that is not necessary for the performance of the online reservation process shall be collected and or processed on the basis of consent i.e. your explicit consent will be requested and you have the right to either agree or disagree to provide us with that information. For example, we shall only place you on our mailing list if you subscribe to it.
Secure Online Reservations
If you decide to make an online reservation on our website, you will be linked to a Booking Engine provided by our partner, D-Edge. All information is sent securely and is protected against disclosure to third parties. D-Edge is certified as compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
Why do we collect information?
• Information is collected in order to facilitate the online reservation process, to offer additional services to you where you consent to such offers and/or to help us improve this process for your future use.
• Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, such information is collected in order to keep you informed on news and special offers.
What information do we collect about you?
• In order to carry out the online reservation process we require all the information marked with the asterisk including your name, address, phone number, email address and the credit card details that shall be used to pay for the accommodation. We will collect any other reservation data you may choose to provide, for example details of special requirements.
• During the online reservation process, we will ask for your consent to use your contact details for purposes other than in relation to your reservation, for example for special offers or other communications.
• Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, we collect your name and email address to keep you informed of special offers or other news.
• On the website and during the online reservation process, we may collect Cookies. Please see details of our Cookies Policy below.
What if you do not want to provide your personal data?
• If you do not wish to provide data that is required for the online reservation process as symbolised by the asterisk, then you will not be able to proceed with the respective process and we advise that you contact us directly.
• If you do not wish to provide data during the online reservation process that is not required, i.e. that does not have an asterisk beside it, then you may choose to not provide such information and this shall not impact upon the process.
• If you do not wish to provide information that is requested for services other than for the reservation process, i.e. signing up for newsletters or special offers, then you will not be able to benefit from those services but it will in no way impact upon the reservation process. If you provide consent initially and no longer wish to receive those services, you may withdraw consent at any time by unsubscribing and or contacting our Data Protection Officer, see contact details above.
How do we use the information ?
• To complete or support an activity, i.e. the online reservation process.
• Where you have subscribed to our mailing list, or where you have consented during the online reservation process to be contacted in the future other than in direct connection with your reservation, we may send you news and details of special offers.
• For statistical usage in order to facilitate improvements.
• If further processing occurs your consent will be requested.
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
• Our online reservations partner, D-Edge, its branches and its subsidiary companies.
• We use third parties to aid with our marketing activities, such as our mailing list.
Legal authorities where obligated to do so.
Is your data secure?
We have secure storage systems and processes in place.
What are your rights?
• You have the right to request access to all data we hold concerning you.
• You have the right to request rectification of any data we hold concerning you.
• You have the right to request the erasure of any data concerning you; please note that the erasure of certain data may impact on the provision of our services.
• You have the right to data portability; this means that you can request for your data to be provided in a suitable format.
• Where consent is obtained in order to collect and process certain aspects of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
How long will we keep you data for?
• We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:
o the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us;
o the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and
o necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you requested.
• We may retain your information for a longer time period if we are required to do so by law.
What can you do if you have issues or want to exercise your rights?
• You may contact our Data Protection Officer, please see our contact details above.
• In particular, if you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Children’s Privacy & Parental Consent
Links provided to other sites
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that Cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another. There are a number of different types of Cookies, each having a different purpose. For example, certain Cookies are used to remember a user’s action, to identify the user or for online behavioural advertising.
What types of Cookies may be used?
What Cookies are used on this website?
The following Cookies are used on the website – in order to opt out of any of these Cookies, please see the section below entitled “How can consent be withdrawn to Cookies collection?”
MMCréation session cookie is a Strictly Necessary cookie, it’s essential for the service, it maintains the user session. It’s controlled by MMCréation; it expires with the session.
MMCréation conversion tracking cookie is a Performance cookie, it’s essential for the service, it tracks conversion statistics. It’s controlled by MMCréation; it expires in 1 year.
MMCréation booking reference cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s not essential for the service, it saves user preferences. It’s controlled by MMCréation; it expires in 1 year.
MMCréation cookies policy cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it’s used to show cookies policy on first visit. It’s controlled by MMCréation; it expires in 1 year.
MMCréation Home Popup and Abandon Popup cookies are Functional cookies, essential for the service, used to collect information about popups. They are controlled by MMCréation; they expire with the session.
MMCréation newcms cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it saves user preferences. It’s controlled by MMCréation; it expires with the session.
MMCréation CMS cookie is a Functional cookie, it’s essential for the service, it maintains session in hotel’s website and maintains user preferences such as language. It’s controlled by MMCréation; it expires in 1 year.
Google Cookies: Google Cookies are Third Party cookies controlled by Google, and can be accessed by MMCréation and the hotel. For information about Google cookies, see: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Other Third Party Cookies:
Will the Cookies be used for any other purposes than those stated above?
How can consent be withdrawn to Cookies collection?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org
You can delete all Cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work.
Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics in particular please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising in particular please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note that by blocking Cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website, in particular the use of the booking engine to complete a reservation.
Your right to privacy?
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal information which you provide on this website will be treated with the appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and to publish changes without specific notification to the users of the website.